23 July 2016: 2nd AvatarFEST meeting transcript

By the users, for the users, OF the users

[11:01] Andrew Lane entered chat range (3.42 m).

[11:01] Andrew Lane entered the region (3.42 m).

[11:01] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002 entered chat range (8.98 m).

[11:01] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002 entered the region (8.98 m).

[11:01] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002 entered chat range (5.48 m).

[11:01] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002 entered the region (5.48 m).

[11:01] vegaslon.plutonian @hg.osgrid.org entered chat range (6.93 m).

[11:01] vegaslon.plutonian @hg.osgrid.org entered the region (6.93 m).

[11:01] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002 entered chat range (5.27 m).

[11:01] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002 entered the region (5.27 m).

[11:01] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hi there all

[11:01] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: see parcels on sides

[11:01] Han Held: Hi, Zinnia; glad you could make it ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:01] Andrew Lane: wb Hannah โค

[11:01] Han Held: one sec and I’ll rez out some hopefully working chairs

[11:01] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: just woke up lol

[11:01] Han Held: TY Andrew <3

[11:02] Han Held: Good morning; coffee all around heheheh

[11:02] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: yes cept its 8pm lol

[11:03] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002 entered chat range (1.95 m).

[11:03] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002 entered the region (1.95 m).

[11:03] Andrew Lane: Hah

[11:03] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: hey \\\\eldo

[11:03] Han Held: ok, I don’t want to waste folks’ time chasing down the sit problem…it’s something for Eryn and I to chase down in the weeks to come

[11:03] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hello Zinnie

[11:03] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hello evertyone ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:04] Han Held: Hiya Eldovar! Glad you could make it ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:04] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Sit script works, but you may want to adjust the placemen

[11:04] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: He couldn’t be kept away lol

[11:04] Andrew Lane: we’ll just blame the world :p~~~~

[11:04] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hi Selby

[11:04] Han Held: That’s wonderful! Welcome aboard ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:04] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hi Andrew

[11:05] Andrew Lane: ‘ello! ๐Ÿ˜€

[11:05] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Hi eldovar

[11:05] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: thank you

[11:05] Han Held: I”m going to move the itenerary sign around and then we’ll start

[11:05] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I stil don;t see one name.

[11:05] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Is that Han with the green t-shirt?

[11:05] Han Held: Yes ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:06] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:06] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: just look for the cat ears ๐Ÿ˜‰

[11:06] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hello Han

[11:06] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: lol riught

[11:06] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: lol

[11:06] Andrew Lane: doesn’t work this time.. *points on top of my head* ;P

[11:06] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: ach

[11:06] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I just see the UUID of han .. 10ce8a44…

[11:06] Han Held: Yus Andrew’s been recruited into the ginger neko army! ^_^

[11:06] Andrew Lane: YaAaAaaAaAaAAaAAaAaaY!!!!!!!!!

[11:06] Han Held: heheheh

[11:07] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I am ok can see everybody

[11:07] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: excellent

[11:07] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: hehhe

[11:07] Han Held: one sec, brb

[11:07] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: sure, take your time

[11:07] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: next meeting 1pm grid so we have some time

[11:08] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: If I can stay awake

[11:08] Han Held: Ok, I’m probably fretting over nothing, but y’all can see/read the progress report sign I made?

[11:08] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: indeed

[11:08] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: yes — saw

[11:08] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: yep

[11:08] Andrew Lane: Yup

[11:08] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: looks good

[11:09] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Also noted plots around here

[11:09] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: where can I find a copy of the poster?

[11:09] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Its on the website#

[11:09] Han Held: So, I’m sure y’all have followed the progress on the group. We have a copy of the texture in the G+ group, as per Zin’s suggestion I will be making an info giver

[11:10] Han Held: and, of course, avatarfest.net as well

[11:10] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: URL?

[11:10] Han Held: If you click on and pick “buy” on the poster to my right, you’ll get the texture and the notecard (which is a work in progress)

[11:10] Han Held: the website is at avatarfest.net

[11:11] Han Held: The group is at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100335141401305291462

[11:11] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: Oh THAT poster – I want to put it on my blog though

[11:12] Han Held: No problem! I have asked Eryn for a higher resolution copy but you’re free to use the one she’s posted here https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100335141401305291462

[11:12] Han Held: As soon as she posts a higher resolution copy, I’ll add it to avatarfest.net and send you the URL

[11:12] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: cool – thanks!

[11:12] Han Held: No problem!

[11:12] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: and date change – YAAAAYYY!!!!!!

[11:13] Han Held: Any other concerns, etc about the poster?

[11:13] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Got that — don’t want High res on blog — slows loading

[11:13] Han Held: TY, Selby; what size would work for you?

[11:13] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: posters and contents fine

[11:13] Andrew Lane: looks good to me

[11:14] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: no size issue, no rez issue —

[11:14] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I would just turn it to Full Bright

[11:14] Han Held: we’d be happy to make a smaller image available too if you need it for your blog

[11:14] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: I can adjust it —

[11:14] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: we can downsize if need be

[11:14] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: yes, much better here on the grid ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:15] Han Held: Cool, I’ll send you the link when we have it as well, Selby to make sure you have it ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:15] Han Held: Ok, so the dates -it sounds like you’ll be able to make the festival then, Strannik?

[11:15] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: I’m going to put in on my blog an in my hypergrid train station

[11:15] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: ok

[11:15] Han Held: That’s awesome -thank you very much Selby ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:15] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: yes – dates are purrrfect!

[11:15] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: The date looks fine Han#

[11:15] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: date fine

[11:16] Andrew Lane: yay train stations ๐Ÿ˜€

[11:16] Han Held: Awesome, I’ll be coming back to that later.

[11:16] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: 3 days is tough

[11:16] Han Held: Too little, too many?

[11:16] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Yea train station — got track an rolling stock?

[11:16] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: as long as we have hosts great

[11:16] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: IMHO 3 days might be a bit long, but we will see

[11:16] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: got track and platform

[11:16] Han Held: I’m talking to people and I think we’ll be covered

[11:16] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: depends on hours

[11:17] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: ok

[11:17] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I will do all I can

[11:17] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: good

[11:17] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: sign me up to DJ on Friday night between 7 and midnight

[11:17] Han Held: Just come over when you have free time -no good burning yourself out.

[11:17] Han Held: Ok, I’ll add that to the calendar -thank you!

[11:17] Han Held: 7pm what timezone?

[11:17] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: PDT / grid time

[11:17] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: SLT

[11:18] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I did ask Torben but he’s in the USA on tour

[11:18] Han Held: Awesome -I’ll get that added.

[11:18] Han Held: Thank you, Zinnia -I was afraid to approach him; I appreciate your doing so.

[11:18] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: The timezone would be important to mention. I didn’t see a time zone information for this meeting, so I had to guess

[11:18] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I will see who else I can grab

[11:18] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: we should either standardize on “grid time” or GMT

[11:18] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Thats Gooogke its a pest I saw 8pm CET

[11:19] Han Held: That would be greatly appreciated. I was particularly gonna ask you to talk to DJ Jeremy and get what times he’d be willing to come over, Zin

[11:19] Han Held: I would prefer to work with SLT, personally

[11:19] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Michel Farrel and Jer will do if they can

[11:19] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I needed dates

[11:19] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: me too, since it is my local time!

[11:19] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: we have a good DJ AJ Nurse

[11:19] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Shee will help for sure

[11:20] Han Held: I’m hoping I can hook someone who knows Truelie Telling and see if she’d be interested or not

[11:20] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Need to have habit of putting time zone on all announcements, though Google+ will adjust on invites

[11:20] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I can get a hold of Trulie

[11:20] Han Held: I’ve approached Shandon Loring but haven’t heard back

[11:20] Han Held: Good point, I’ll remember that, Selby.

[11:21] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: she gave ne contact details a few weeks back

[11:21] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Shandon did voice reading last year, I think

[11:21] Han Held: Yes, he did -that’s why I asked him. I was hoping he would this year too, but so far no word.

[11:21] Unknown UserUMMAU42 entered chat range (3.71 m).

[11:21] Unknown UserUMMAU42 entered the region (3.71 m).

[11:21] Han Held: Hiya, FS says you’re an unkown user but we’re glad to have you ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:22] Han Held: So, going thru the other items quickly….

[11:22] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: OH, Hello Myst

[11:22] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: He is busy with start up in SL — Firestorm spoken word project

[11:22] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: What about a Selby Evans reading? ๐Ÿ˜‰

[11:22] Unknown UserUMMAU42: hello Eldo ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:22] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: This is Mysticalfrom 3RG

[11:22] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: *Mystical

[11:22] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hiya Myst

[11:22] Han Held: Eryn had set up the server, I believe it will come online in August, I’ll verify that

[11:22] Unknown UserUMMAU42: hello evryone

[11:23] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: I will be too busy blogging to read

[11:23] Han Held: She has parcel sizes set up; there will be two types; 32×32 and 20×20; we’re asking people to keep to 500 prims for their exhibits.

[11:23] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: is it set out like this \han

[11:23] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: meh – multitask – blog as you read!

[11:23] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: oh right

[11:23] Han Held: The region? Yes -this is an early version but it’s very close to what you see here

[11:23] Han Held: the parcels are the same

[11:23] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: good

[11:24] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: You will probably set up Welcome center here

[11:24] Han Held: Eryn has set up a donation page on the website and she’s posted about that. I would direct any questions about that to her.

[11:24] Han Held: Yes, this is intended as a hangout spot

[11:24] Lena Vanilli is online.

[11:24] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: itts working fine

[11:24] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: So the plan is that people rent a parcel and then put something there that they want to show?

[11:24] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: the donation page

[11:24] Han Held: No

[11:24] Han Held: Not rent

[11:25] Han Held: Performing, exhibiting is free

[11:25] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: oh, ok

[11:25] Han Held: We’re asking for donations to compensate for the servers

[11:25] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Donation place seemed to work ok

[11:25] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: +yes#

[11:25] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Sounds great

[11:25] Han Held: actually that should be server -singular, plus monitoring/hand holding

[11:25] Rocky.Constantine @hg.osgrid.org is online.

[11:26] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: so art music readings

[11:26] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: what else you after han

[11:26] Han Held: Yes, and performances -we had a theatre group last year.

[11:26] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: ok

[11:26] Han Held: My primary focus is on

[11:26] Han Held: exhibits; but I’m not limited to that –I’m open to ideas

[11:27] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: If there is enough interest, I could read some literature on voice audio.

[11:27] Han Held: I had no plan for a theatre performance last year; but it worked out really well

[11:27] Han Held: afk a min -rl; brb

[11:27] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Eldo is a good voice reader

[11:27] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: somebody has problem: Rockridge Constantine1:23 PM

I keep getting afdemo region does not exist?

[11:28] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: oh

[11:28] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I got here from 3RG without problems

[11:28] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: yes straight in

[11:28] Han Held: back -sorry.

[11:29] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: wb Han

[11:29] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: I usually go to the metropolis hub first and then type the region

[11:29] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: I got here — no proble,

[11:29] Han Held: Eldovar; I’m not sure what the numbers are going to be like, but I’m reasonably sure that if you put on a reading, folks will be there.

[11:29] Andrew Lane: I’m grateful this was on HG because I still have issues directly teleporting from grid to grid…..

[11:29] Andrew Lane: โœฟ โœฟ giggle โœฟ โœฟ

[11:29] Han Held: Last year we had between 30-50 people; part of that was the buzz of a new event –but I’m sure at least some folks will show up this year.

[11:29] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: He does ROBstock for us and popullar

[11:29] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Excellent, then I apply for a 60 min event slot “Literary Hour”

[11:30] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: that sounds great!

[11:30] Han Held: Wonderful!

[11:30] Han Held: Oshi is also going to read as well

[11:30] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Thank you

[11:30] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: oh, that’s nice

[11:30] Unknown UserUMMAU42: wonderful Eldo,, miss your literary hour

[11:30] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I usually only see Oshi once a year, on the ROBstock event

[11:30] Han Held: OH I want to go back to you, Zin

[11:30] Han Held: You were asking about other ideas?

[11:30] Han Held: I have one: roleplay

[11:31] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I could at pinch do my own poetry … I got Gypsy to do it last time lol

[11:31] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I bottled

[11:31] Han Held: Last year Jamie put on an informal RP demo/class/talk -maybe the UFS could do something similar?

[11:31] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: create a roleplay sim?

[11:31] Han Held: No, exhibit

[11:31] Han Held: or performance; either way.

[11:32] Han Held: An RP regionw oudl be awesome but a)no region b)no time to set it up

[11:32] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: we can ask if they can build something

[11:32] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Starfleet

[11:32] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: but its a big ask

[11:32] Han Held: Thanks! There were here last year and I liked their exhibit; maybe they can say a few words this year -up to them.

[11:33] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: will ask

[11:33] Han Held: Thanks.

[11:33] Han Held: Selby’s talked about blogging, which is very appreciated. I will not be advertising on SLU

[11:33] Han Held: I’m open to other ideas for promotion….

[11:33] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Will there be more space than one region 256×256?

[11:33] Han Held: No; right now the plan is one 256×256

[11:34] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: ok

[11:34] Han Held: I was hoping to have a second “spill-over” region; but I don’t see that happening

[11:34] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Do you have a backup plan, in case the server plans to have a short break during those days?

[11:34] Han Held: You’re sitting on it ^_^

[11:35] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: lol ok

[11:35] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: I can provide space on Kitely for spill over and left over

[11:35] Han Held: we’re on my private server and if it withstands testing, I’ll kept it set aside and ready to use if the primary one breaks down

[11:35] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: excellent

[11:36] Han Held: Ok, I have one last “formal” item to discuss and it’s one I just thought of this morning, I’d like some feedback and reactions

[11:36] Han Held: I would like to see events on different grids leading up to the main avatarfest festival; that might detract from the festival, or it might generate excitement. Ideas? Suggestions?

[11:37] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I think keep it independent

[11:37] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: what did you have in mind?

[11:37] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: We should try to make sure there are no major events competing with the avatarfest on other grids.

[11:38] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: But it would be nice to advertise the avartfest during events that take place prior to end of September

[11:38] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: HG Safari and Metaverse tours could visit

[11:38] Han Held: I’m thinking of a sort-of “rolling tour” -basically have an avatarfest themed promotional event n different grids to raise wareness and hopefully get people interested in coming over on the big weekend

[11:38] Franziska Bossi is offline.

[11:38] Han Held: Those are good ideas -I’ll ping them and see what they say

[11:38] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002 is online.

[11:39] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: That sounds good

[11:39] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002 is online.

[11:39] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002 entered chat range (3.72 m).

[11:39] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002 entered the region (3.72 m).

[11:39] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: we can announce at community meetings and events put posters about

[11:39] Han Held: Hi, Leslie

[11:39] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hi Leslie

[11:39] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: Hi Han

[11:39] Han Held: That would be a great help -thank you, Zinnia

[11:39] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: I’ll be DJing on Tiki Beach in Pirates Atoll a couple of times before the Fest – I will promote it heavily

[11:39] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: Hi everyone

[11:39] Han Held: Wonderful

[11:39] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hi leslie

[11:40] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: I could get Metavrse tours to come on a Satruday pm

[11:40] Andrew Lane: Hey Leslie

[11:40] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I just like the independence of it alll

[11:40] Han Held: I’m also going to put this idea out on G+ and see what people say. I’m on the fence about it …it could be great, it could suck the life out of the festival. I’ll get feedback, then decide.

[11:40] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: hey andrew

[11:40] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: and it makes it special

[11:40] Han Held: Wonderful, Selby!

[11:40] vegaslon.plutonian @hg.osgrid.org left chat range.

[11:40] vegaslon.plutonian @hg.osgrid.org left the region.

[11:40] Han Held: I’m hoping that touring different grids will strenghten that, Zinnia

[11:40] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: Someone should encourage the Safari folks to come too

[11:40] Han Held: I may be explaining what I’m thinking badly heheh

[11:41] Han Held: Agreed; I’m going to write them and see if they’d be interested in coming over

[11:41] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: When do you plan to have the region online so that people can go there and start building on their parcel?

[11:41] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: They will

[11:41] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: and the Nara Nook Hypergrid Nights

[11:41] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Safari is suspended till Sept –

[11:41] Han Held: Eldovar; it is supposed to be online in August

[11:41] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: ok, great

[11:42] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I’d like to apply for a parcel

[11:42] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: do we have a confired dates for teh fest?

[11:42] Han Held: Whose running it these days, Selby? Wizzy used to but isn’t involved any more if I remember right?

[11:42] Han Held: yes, Leslie -Sept 30 to Oct 2nd.

[11:42] Han Held: Sim should be online in August, deadline for exhibitors and perfomrers is Sept 21st

[11:42] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: will place that on the TanGLe Grid calendar

[11:42] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Safari not really running now — not till Sept

[11:43] Han Held: That would be great, Leslie -thank you!

[11:43] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: yvw

[11:43] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I see Thirza at os grid Fridays

[11:43] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: can ask

[11:43] Han Held: Cool, you’re reaching out to a lot of people, so I’ll PM her and ask her about Sept

[11:44] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Safari could come Wed. before opening

[11:44] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: I know it isn’t my place but maybe setup a time with Mel onInworlds reveiw on his show and maybe drop Maria a email and poster

[11:44] Han Held: Leslie that’s a good idea, I’m not sure about Mal’s show because I don’t voice

[11:44] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: from HG news

[11:44] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: oh yes Mal Burns show good one Leslie

[11:44] Han Held: but the email and poster are definately on my radar.

[11:45] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: well send someone that can voice.

[11:45] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Sombody can do it Han

[11:45] Andrew Lane: I know it may not be much but I’m sure I could drop a few posters about it on the estate I help with in SL..

[11:45] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: its very relaxed

[11:45] Han Held: Ok, great -please have them talk to me first Leslie so we can make sure we’re on the same page. Otherwise I would really appreciate it

[11:45] Han Held: TY, Andrew -please do.

[11:45] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I will ask the board if it is ok to put the Avatarfest on the 3RG calendar, but I think they will agree.

[11:45] Andrew Lane: ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:46] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Any posts on G+ communities are good — If I see them I repost to my profile stream and to some other community.

[11:46] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: sdure and FB

[11:46] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: mmm wasn’t thinking of me doing it but if I have to I will was hoping someone that is really involved with this. smiles.

[11:46] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: โ€ขยฐo.O LOL O.oยฐโ€ข

[11:46] Han Held: Thanks, I was also going to post about avatarfest in the 3rg G+ group if that’s ok.

[11:46] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: sure

[11:47] Han Held: Ah, sorry I misunderstood you, Leslie. It’s all good ๐Ÿ™‚ You’re on the right track, tho and I’ll try to find someone.

[11:47] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: we can keep the weekend a bit clear

[11:47] Han Held: ooooooh aaaaaannnnnndrewwwwwwww Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

[11:47] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: whoever does teh show should take a poster with them so they can camera it on stage.

[11:47] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: make sure that you utilize opensimworld.com as well – that is sometimes the only thing I check

[11:47] Han Held: Good idea, Leslie

[11:47] Han Held: I missed something, let me scroll back

[11:48] Andrew Lane ish suddenly xoxox’d…

[11:48] Andrew Lane: โœฟ โœฟ giggle โœฟ โœฟ

[11:48] Andrew Lane: huh??

[11:48] Han Held: One possible suggestion…I’d be happy to keep the UFS timeslot open on the Avatarfest calendar if they feel like coming over here then, Zinnia.

[11:48] Han Held: THey may not, tho

[11:48] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: maybe we need two stages this year

[11:49] Han Held: Possibly; or a second weekend.

[11:49] Han Held: Which would be better?

[11:49] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: We only have a single region, Strannik.

[11:49] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: btw another thing if you could send out the poster via somwhiow to other grids then i will put it up as well on tangle.

[11:49] Franziska Bossi entered chat range (3.71 m).

[11:49] Franziska Bossi entered the region (3.71 m).

[11:49] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I will haI need to talk to Starfleet they may not have enough time

[11:50] Han Held: We have enough room to set up a second stage; but I don’t know if we’ll have enough audience

[11:50] Franziska Bossi: eep

[11:50] Andrew Lane: eep!!

[11:50] Han Held: That’s fine, they also may not want to if they’re in the middle of a story, too.

[11:50] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: you could put a second stage on a second parcel in the same region

[11:50] Franziska Bossi: hello all

[11:50] Han Held: Yes, exactly, Strannik; we have room

[11:50] Andrew Lane: Hey Franz!

[11:50] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hi Franziska

[11:50] Han Held: but I’m nervous abuot splitting up the audience

[11:50] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hi Franz

[11:50] Franziska Bossi: ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:51] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: that is a consideration. Many festivals split stages by type, e.g. music, spoken word, etc.

[11:51] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: your not going to run 2 shows at the same time are you?

[11:51] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: yes thats always an issue split audiences ok if you have numbers

[11:51] Han Held: It’s being suggested; I’m not really in favor of it, tho

[11:51] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I wouldn’t suggest to have two events in parallel on the same region, but a second stage could be used to decorate for the next event while the previous event is still taking place.

[11:52] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: Best not set up competition for audience

[11:52] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: yes good plan

[11:52] Han Held: Rotating stages, sure; though you can do that with one stage on the same parcel, by having them at different heights

[11:52] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: This way you can also test, if the audience hasn;t fallen asleep ๐Ÿ™‚

[11:52] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: well if we get too much bigger in future years…..

[11:52] Han Held: Agreed, Selby

[11:52] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: no never split an audience

[11:52] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: its suicide

[11:52] Han Held: I’m going to let future years take care of themselves….2016 is enough for me to handle…maybe too much!

[11:53] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: You have some help Han

[11:53] Han Held: Ok, no split shows. agreed.

[11:53] Franziska Bossi left chat range.

[11:53] Franziska Bossi left the region.

[11:53] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: if your running 2 different kinds at different times not at the same time they could stay side by side. 1 for music and the other for a show like theater. then it is ok

[11:53] Han Held: I do and I’m very, very grateful for it

[11:53] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: ppl don’t move around then

[11:53] Han Held: We sort of did that last year, Leslie and I’d be ok with that; we had the theatre group who brought their own theatre/stage and that worked out alright

[11:54] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: so that would work then you don’t have them walking around the poor dj or singer as they are preforming

[11:54] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: just a plan

[11:55] Han Held: Not a bad plan as long as it doesn’t split the audience.

[11:55] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: they don’t move they just cam over a bit

[11:55] Han Held: Ok…I’ve said what’s on my mind. I’m gonna throw the floor open now for any suggestions or comments ya’ll have.

[11:55] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: the stages don’t need to be side by side they can be square if you know what I mean

[11:55] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: dancing in the middle

[11:56] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: or sitting whatever

[11:56] Han Held: we can also set stuff up in the air too, if we want.

[11:56] Han Held: We’ll keep it in mind; it’ll mostly be up to the performers and who turns out

[11:56] Han Held: what they need

[11:56] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: very true

[11:56] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: you can build stages to move around

[11:56] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: you should know in enough time

[11:56] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: If I can get a hold of Torben he needs his ‘probe’ up in the dark

[11:57] Han Held: Yep we did that at least in part last year…

[11:57] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: also true selby

[11:57] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: its only 100 prims

[11:57] Han Held: That’s one of the things we’ll have to test when we’re online

[11:57] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: โ€ขยฐo.O LOL O.oยฐโ€ข

[11:57] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: ok I will stay quite now

[11:57] Han Held: THere was issues with Torben and his particles; I’d like to find those ahead of time and work around them before the festival

[11:57] Han Held: that sort of thing

[11:58] Han Held: Nawww, Leslie; you’re good. Depending on who comes, we’ll probably use that idea.

[11:58] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: yes he had some issues at RS but did them from the stage

[11:58] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: as long as the region isn’t partical staved he will be ok on a stage above teh ppl

[11:58] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Talking about theatre, does anybody have contact to Ina Centaur? She has organized the Shakespeare plays on Second Life a few years ago, but left frustrated when SL was too uncooperative

[11:58] Andrew Lane: brb – rl a moment

[11:58] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: kk

[11:58] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: ร—รทยท.ยทยดยฏ`ยท)ยปHURRY BACKยซ(ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยทรทร—

[11:58] Han Held: I think she’s on my G+, but I don’t remember ever really talking with her….

[11:58] Han Held: tyt, Andrew

[11:59] Unknown UserUMMAU42 entered chat range (3.72 m).

[11:59] Unknown UserUMMAU42 entered the region (3.72 m).

[11:59] Han Held: Hiya, AJ

[11:59] Han Held: Glad you made it

[11:59] Unknown UserUMMAU42: Howdies

[11:59] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: They did amazing plays on SL, and now with the better technology and mesh and all, it could get even better on Open Simulator than it ever was on SL

[11:59] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: howdy

[12:00] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: I have to go now — another project. This is going good.

[12:00] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002: bye all

[12:00] Han Held: Great -I’ll be in touch, Selby thanks for coming

[12:00] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: laters selby

[12:00] Unknown UserUMMAU42: TC Selby

[12:00] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hello there, I cannot see your name, it shows to me as Unknown UserUMMAU42

[12:00] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002 left chat range.

[12:00] Selby.Evans @grid.kitely.com:8002 left the region.

[12:00] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: bye Selby, tc

[12:00] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: โ€ขยฐo.O LOL O.oยฐโ€ข

[12:00] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: him is AJ

[12:00] Han Held: That’s AJ Fackler (is cheating and looking at the console)

[12:01] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: I see his name fine.

[12:01] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: โ€ขยฐo.O LOL O.oยฐโ€ข

[12:01] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: have to look way up.

[12:01] Unknown UserUMMAU42: So, wasn’t the gathering at 12?

[12:01] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:01] Han Held: So, if no one else has anything, I think that’s about it?

[12:02] Han Held: No, 11

[12:02] Unknown UserUMMAU42: DOH!

[12:02] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: Thanks Han and Co for great work!

[12:02] Franziska Bossi is offline.

[12:02] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: we moving forward

[12:02] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Thank you Han for the great organization.

[12:02] Han Held: I’m posting a transcript tho -and thank you for being a part of it. Thank all of you for being a part of it!

[12:02] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: โ€ขยฐo.O LOL O.oยฐโ€ข

[12:02] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: next time can you send a reminder. i got selbys thing and rush over.

[12:02] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: In case you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask please

[12:02] Han Held: Sure thing, Leslie

[12:03] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: thanks love

[12:03] Han Held: I definately will, Eldovar; we have plenty to do!

[12:03] SheriffDawn Summers is offline.

[12:03] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:03] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: ok will let you good ppl have a good day.

[12:03] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I will get in touch I am sure I can get some music live

[12:03] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: bye Leslie tc

[12:03] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: hugs all

[12:03] Han Held: Take care and thanks for coming and for helping, Leslie

[12:03] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002: bye

[12:03] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: byee

[12:03] Han Held: *hugs* bye

[12:04] Han Held: That would be awesome, Zinnia, thank you

[12:04] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002: cheers

[12:04] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002 left chat range.

[12:04] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002 left the region.

[12:04] Unknown UserUMMAU42: TC All! I guess I might as well port home and waiting for the transcript

[12:04] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: well we have a Community meeting 1pm so I better dash over to 3RG

[12:04] Unknown UserUMMAU42: wait*

[12:04] Han Held: I’ll post it in the group when it’s up, AJ; thanks for coming

[12:04] Leslie.Kling @tanglegrid.net:8002 is offline.

[12:04] Han Held: Ok, if I can beat my fatigue I’lll be there

[12:04] Unknown UserUMMAU42: ๐Ÿ˜€

[12:04] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002 left chat range.

[12:04] strannik.zipper @login.digiworldz.com:8002 left the region.

[12:04] Han Held: at 3RG I mean

[12:04] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: I will let you know how I get on

[12:04] Unknown UserUMMAU42 left chat range.

[12:04] Unknown UserUMMAU42 left the region.

[12:04] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: catch u all later byee

[12:05] Han Held: Bye for now

[12:05] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002 left chat range.

[12:05] Zinnia.Frenzy @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002 left the region.

[12:05] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: oh right, I think I have won the chair for the community meeting today

[12:05] Han Held: Congrats! ๐Ÿ˜€

[12:05] Andrew Lane: Huzzah!

[12:05] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: hehe .. THANK YOU !

[12:05] Han Held: I’ll be there but I won’t make waves ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:05] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: lol

[12:06] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Oh, we have other “usual suspects” to make waves ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:06] Han Held: Nice! It gets tiring having to be the one to stir the pot all the time! =D

[12:06] Han Held: Ok, I’m gonna log for now –bye and see you soon!

[12:06] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Han, who do I have to ask to apply for a parcel on Avatarfest?

[12:06] Andrew Lane: See ya, pretty kitty โค

[12:06] Han Held: Me or Eryn Galen.

[12:07] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: ok, then I\ll ask you now ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:07] Han Held: Awesome! if you can give me ten minutes I’ll help you pick one out

[12:07] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: sure

[12:07] Han Held: okie doke (you’re stuck w/ me a lil longer ginger kitty <3) ….brb!

[12:08] Andrew Lane: I have no complaints about that.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

[12:09] Neovo Geesink entered chat range (3.71 m).

[12:09] Neovo Geesink entered the region (3.71 m).

[12:10] Neovo Geesink: Hallo Han and Andrew

[12:10] Neovo Geesink: Hallo Eldovar and Mystical

[12:10] Han Held: Hiya Neovo! How are you?

[12:10] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Hello Neovo

[12:10] Neovo Geesink: Pretty god!

[12:10] Han Held: Awesome!

[12:10] Neovo Geesink: *Good

[12:10] Unknown UserUMMAU42: hello neovo

[12:11] Han Held: ELdovar, do you have an idea of what you’d like to do for an exhibit?

[12:11] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Not yet, but I will have an idea by next week.

[12:11] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: Is there anythign in particular that you would like to see?

[12:11] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: A special theme for example?

[12:12] Han Held: Nothing in particular; it should reflect your interests in Opensim and it can’t be commercial or promotional. Apart from the commercial limitations I’m pretty open to whatever you want to do. We’d like you to stay under 500 prims, but that can be negotiated if it really needs to be.

[12:12] Neovo Geesink: Is there anything I can help with? I see that this is for the AvatarFest at Sept 30 and upfollowing weekend?

[12:13] Han Held: I thot about setting a theme but was afraid it would complicate things too much

[12:13] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: OH, of course. I will not need many prims. I am usually creating mesh stuff. Will get back to you with a concept around end of next week, Han. ok?

[12:13] Han Held: Yep, it is, Neovo. We’re looking for volunteers, exhibitors and performers.

[12:13] Han Held: Sounds good; I’ll ping you on 3RG on Friday if that is ok.

[12:14] Neovo Geesink: Then I can do a Volunteer position.

[12:14] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: ok, great. You can reach me anytime by email on eldovar@eldovar.net

[12:14] Han Held: That would be wonderful! We would love it if you’d be willing to hang out on one of the days we’re open and mingle with folks -it doesn’t sound like much but it’s important

[12:14] Han Held: TY thanks for the email -I’ll write you then ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:15] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: ๐Ÿ™‚ excellent. bye for now, Han. bye Andrew.

[12:15] Han Held: Bye thanks for coming ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:15] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002: my pleasure

[12:15] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002 waves

[12:15] Neovo Geesink: I know. I was allways a Greeter on the SLB’s since LL did quit their part of those Annual birthday parties.

[12:15] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002 left chat range.

[12:15] Eldovar.Lamilton @grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002 left the region.

[12:15] Unknown UserUMMAU42: bye Han… andrew

[12:15] Han Held: Other than that…tell everyone you know and hang out with –word of mouth is precious too

[12:15] Franziska Bossi is online.

[12:16] Han Held: Thank you for coming ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:16] Andrew Lane: Take care!

[12:16] Unknown UserUMMAU42: yw.. trying to get more involved so learing as much as i can

[12:16] Unknown UserUMMAU42: ~~~Wavws~~~~

[12:16] Han Held: If there’s anything I can do to help, feel free to ask!

[12:16] Han Held: bye for now ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:17] Unknown UserUMMAU42: thank you i will

[12:17] Unknown UserUMMAU42 left chat range.

[12:17] Unknown UserUMMAU42 left the region.

[12:17] Han Held: Neovo, ANdrew; thanks for coming. I’m going to log for now

[12:17] Neovo Geesink: Ok. ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:17] Han Held: Neovo; please talk to Eryn and tell her you and I talked.

[12:18] Andrew Lane: Alrighty.. I’ll be on SL doing some work.. ๐Ÿ™‚

[12:18] amsterdam Bingyi is online.

[12:18] Neovo Geesink: I will do As soon I see her.

[12:18] Han Held: Wonderful, thanks! Welcome aboard and thank you ๐Ÿ™‚